How do I request copies of case paperwork? And how much are they?

If you are an attorney of record or pre-approved Attorney General employee, and have registered and requested access through our Hood County District Clerk Portal, you have access to copies on cases you are the attorney on. If neither of these apply, you may request copies in person or by mail. Please provide as much information as possible so we know which document(s) you are requesting (our Hood County District Clerk Portal website search may help). If you are sending a request by mail, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your payment. There is a $5.00 record search fee if the clerk must locate the cause number or ascertain the existence of a document in a file. Non-certified copies are $1.00/page. An additional per document charge of $5.00 is required to certify.

Show All Answers

1. What types of payments do we accept?
2. What is my felony court costs balance? Did you receive my payment?
3. How do I request copies of case paperwork? And how much are they?
4. Where can I pay my taxes?
5. Who do I call to discuss my upcoming jury duty?
6. Where can I get forms to file my lawsuit or divorce?
7. Who do I contact to schedule my court date(s)?
8. How do I gain access to a case 'sealed' by the judge?
9. I need a copy of my child support payments, where may I obtain the copy?