- Hood County Justice Center Courts Security
- Assist with security of other county buildings
- Manage the Sheriff's Commissary
- Oversight on financial accounts
- Member of the Hood County Bail Bond Board
- Master Peace Officer Certificate from the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Master Jailer Proficiency Certificate from the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
After a successful tour of duty in the United States Marine Corps Steve Siegler began his career in law enforcement in 1984 as a detention officer for the Hood County Sheriff’s Office. In 1985 Steve Siegler was sworn in as a deputy sheriff and was assigned to the Civil and Warrants Division. In approximately 1987-1988 Deputy Siegler was transferred to the patrol division where he worked for the next several years earning the ranks of corporal of patrol, and sergeant of patrol. In 2001 Deputy Siegler was promoted to Chief Deputy of the Hood County Sheriff’s Office and remained in that capacity until 2004. In 2005 Lt. Siegler was assigned as evidence room custodian until 2005 when he was reassigned to the patrol division as a shift lieutenant. In 2007 Lt. Siegler was assigned to the Hood County Justice Center and had oversight on court security. In 2009 Deputy Siegler was assigned to the Granbury High School as the Sergeant over the School Resource Officers. In 2010 Deputy Siegler was assigned to the Hood County Justice Center as the Sergeant over court security. In 2014 Deputy Siegler became an Administrative Lieutenant for the Hood County Sheriff’s Office.