Bail Bonds & Fine Information

bail bonds

Bonds can be posted at anytime 24 hours a day & fines can be paid at anytime 24 hours a day. Click link to get bond & fine information.

Bonds must be posted by a Hood County Bondsman. Fines must be paid with either cashier's check or a money order made out

for the exact amount and made payable to Hood County. Granbury City fines must be paid in cash with the exact amount of the fine.