Federal Post Card Application
The Federal Post Card Application (FPCA)
is a form provided by federal law to permit service members, their eligible family members and overseas citizens to both register to vote and request their absentee ballot.
Who is eligible?
You are eligible to vote early with an FPCA if you are qualified to vote in Texas and you are:
- On active duty in the Uniformed Services or Merchant Marine or an eligible spouse or dependent
- An activated National Guard member on State orders
- A U.S. citizen living outside the country and intend to return
- A U.S. citizen living outside the country, and your return is uncertain
- A U.S. citizen living outside the country, and never lived in the United States.
Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot
- If you do not receive your ballot in enough time to meet your State's deadlines, use this ballot as a backup. If you send in this ballot and receive your State's ballot later, you should fill out and return your State ballot as well. The election office will county only one ballot. Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot
To track your FPCA ballot click here.
For more information, visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program