The Personnel Department is responsible for:
- Developing and administering employee orientation and training programs;
- Developing and administering employment policies;
- Maintaining and ensuring compliance with established policies, rules, and regulations;
- Maintaining and ensuring compliance with federal and state employment laws and regulations;
- Overseeing salary / compensation programs;
- Providing counsel to the Commissioners’ Court, elected and appointed officials, and employees in all personnel issues; and
- Providing placement services for employees.