City of Granbury Special Election Day will be June 29, 2021
Last day to register for the June 1, 2021
Hood County Elections Office is open to the public. However, if you want to make changes to your address, register to vote, and/or request a ballot by mail you can do that without leaving the comfort of your home.
- In County Updates via Texas Online: If a voter has moved within the same county, the voter may update their address online at www.Texas.gov.
- Printed Voter Registration Applications: If a voter has access to a printer, the voter can print this application, fill it out and mail it to us.
- Postage Paid Voter Registration Application: If a voter does not have access to a printer, the voter can request that a blank postage-paid voter registration application be mailed directly to the voter. You can do this by calling us (817)408-2525 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
- Revisions to Voter Registration Certificate: If a voter has their current voter registration certificate, they may make any necessary corrections or updates to the certificate, sign it, and return it to the voter registrar.
Offices for Election in 2022
- Lieutenant Governor
- Attorney General
- U.S. Senator
- U.S. Representative, District 11
- Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Comptroller of the General Land Office
- Commissioner of Agriculture
- Railroad Commissioner
- Justice, Supreme Court, Place 2
- Justice, Supreme Court, Place 4
- Justice, Supreme Court, Place 6
- Presiding Judge, Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 17
- Presiding Judge, Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 8
- State Representative, District 60
- Chief Justice, 2nd Court of Appeals District
- Justice, 2nd Court of Appeals District, Place 4
- Justice, 2nd Court of Appeals District, Place 5
- Justice, 2nd Court of Appeals District, Place 6
Hood County Offices for Election in 2022
- County Judge
- County Commissioner, Precinct 2
- County Commissioner, Precinct 4
- County Clerk
- District Clerk
- County Treasurer
- Judge, County Court of Law, No. 1
- Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2
- Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3
- District Judge, 355th Judicial District
If you reside in Hood County and are not on the voter registration rolls, you must fill out a voter registration application and mail it to us or drop it off at our office.
Responsibilities of Election Office
One of the most important functions of county government is to oversee the electoral process. The Elections Department is responsible for conducting:
Vote Centers in Hood County
What does this mean to you? On Election Day, any Hood County registered voter may go to any one of the 10 polling locations in Hood County and vote. You do not have to go to your specific precinct. It is like early voting, but on Election Day!! View a printable flyer with the list of polling location in Hood County. View a Hood County Map of the locations.