Members of the Maritime Response Team are:
- Captain Jonathan Berry
- Lieutenant Shaun Kellum
- Investigator Mike Harris
- Investigator Angel Lopez
- Investigator George Zamarron
- Investigator Kevin Sklark
- Deputy Daniel Martin
The Maritime Response Team:
- All Current members are certified as Public Safety Divers.
- Assists with the detection of crimes involving bodies of water
- Performs search and rescue or search and recovery operations
- Responds to water rescue calls in Hood County
- Supports other local agencies in water rescue / recovery operations and public safety
Members of the team are certified in self-contained underwater breathing apparatus (SCUBA). The Maritime Response Team is dedicated to water safety and awareness through public safety training and water safety classes.
For More Information
For more information about the Maritime Response Team, please contact the sheriff's office at (817) 579-3316 or view additional information about the team.