Military/Overseas Voters

The Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) is a form provided by federal law to permit service members, their eligible family members and overseas citizens to both register to vote and request their absentee ballot.

Who is eligible?
You are eligible to vote early with an FPCA if you are qualified to vote in Texas and you are:
  • A member of the U.S. armed forces, their spouse or a dependent
  • A member of the U.S. merchant marines, their spouse or a dependent
  • A U.S. citizen domiciled in Texas but temporarily living outside the territorial limits of the U.S.

To track your FPCA ballot click here.

For more information, visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program website.